Planning for the 2018 Sunshine Coast Women’s Lifestyle Expo is well underway and the expectation is that it will be an opportunity to have a greater impact on the lives of women of the Sunshine Coast than ever before. The proposed program for 2018 is inspiring, exciting and destined to appeal to many.
The 2018 Women’s Lifestyle Expo will be held over 2 days (9:00am to 4:00pm) with free admission and will include:
- Exhibits: This will incorporate community services/non-profit organisations and over 100 commercial exhibits.
- Workshops: A selection of highly regarded and well-recognised speakers, covering a range of topics will be presenting informative workshops throughout the two days.
- Fashion, a new addition to the 2018 Women’s Lifestyle expo exciting programme.
- Mini Music and Food festival in the courtyard providing entertainment from local artists with a variety of fast food and drink services
Exhibits and workshops are complimentary to all who attend.
The Red Team will be providing assistance throughout the entire event, from set-up to pack-down, supporting exhibitors, workshop presenters, sponsors and attendees.
The Women’s Lifestyle Expo team is looking forward to building relationships and working closely with sponsors to maintain the excellent standard of the Expo and to facilitate growth of the event.
Only one sponsor from each industry sector will be accepted.
As a sponsor of the 2018 Women’s Lifestyle Expo, your business would benefit through:
- Being involved in an occasion that builds relationships with the broader community;
- Significant exposure of your brand throughout South-East Queensland;
- Having the opportunity to foster awareness of your services/ products to the South-East Queensland community;
- Being associated and having ‘ownership-in-part’ of a well recognised and highly regarded annual event.
The Women’s Lifestyle Expo offers a range of sponsorship opportunities for 2018.
Please click here to download our Sponsorship Package.