As we are now in the new larger venue at the Calvary Centre, exhibit sites are larger, sizes below have been confirmed with final layout design verified.
- Exhibit spaces are 3m wide and 2m deep.
- Each space includes a table (1.8m long), a chair and fabric covered partitions.
- Partitions are 1m wide by 2m high.
- Double-sided Velcro is the best option for attaching displays to the partitions, but pins may be used.
- For power, exhibitors are required to bring your own 5-10m extension cord (labelled) and a power board. Both need to be tested and tagged.
- If you would like to access the internet during the Expo, you will need to bring your own mobile broadband connection.
- We also recommend you bring a mobile EFTPOS machine.
Exhibit Set Up Calvary Centre:
- Set-up for exhibitors will be on Thursday 31 August between 1.00pm and 6.00pm (we will be closing the Centre at 6.30pm), the centre will be open again for final setup from 7.00am on Friday 1 September.
- Our Red Team will be on hand to provide assistance in all areas of setting up.
- Please note that you will not be allowed into the Calvary Centre any earlier than 1.00pm on Thursday.
- Please drive your vehicles into the loading area (on the southern side of the centre) and you will be able to unload at the back doors and take your things directly into the exhibit hall. Our Red Team will be on hand to help you unload and carry items.
Handy Items to Bring:
- Duct tape
- Powerboard & extension cords
- Mobile broadband connection
- Pen & paper
- Receipt book
Click Here to download the Exhibitor Invitation Booklet 2017
Car Parking at the Calvary Centre
As the Calvary Centre has 300 dedicated sealed carparks, and a number of overflow carparks adjacent to the centre, it is expected that there will be sufficient parking for both days of the Expo.
In the event that additional parks are required, there will be a shuttle bus available to nearby parking.